Consulting + Coaching:
Simply put, Jason loves to work with clinicians, churches and organizations to help them overcome difficulties, realize goals and achieve sustainable growth. Jason's experience in the corporate business world as well as his own entrepreneurial experiences and love for business development are key components of Jason's coaching. In fact, some of his clients have referred to Jason as a "catalyst for growth." If you think you may be interested in coaching or consulting with Jason please contact him for more information.
Jason is a Certified Sex Addiction Supervisor (CSAT-S) with the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals (IITAP). Jason conducts frequent individual and group supervision sessions both in-person and online. Jason is passionate about helping professionals develop and hone their skills working with clients. For more information regarding scheduling and cost please contact Jason for more information.
Jason has presented many times for businesses, churches and other organizations on a variety of topics including:
- Boundaries in the Church
- Implementing Sex Integrity/Addiction Program in Your Church
- Technology Boundaries for Adolescents
- Sexual Addiction and Intimacy Disorders
- Healthy Relationships
- Healing from and Overcoming Traumatic Wounds
- Using Counseling Practices to Increase Sales and Develop Stronger Client Relationships
- What Organizations Could Learn from Counselors
- And more. This list is not comprehensive and Jason frequently develops new presentations and content. Please Contact Jason if you have a specific toping you would like him to present on.